As our Founder believes in SMEs Malaysia have been the national main group of businesses,
he sees the needs of SMEs to better structure their accounting and financial function in order to be more competitive in the local and worldwide market.
The profession of accountant do not only limit to compliance services such as auditing and taxation.
A competent accountant will always provide value added services to assist the SMEs to grow their business.
With proper accounting function in place,
the SMEs will find that to obtain financing facilities from government and financial institution has never been that easy.
The cash flows and profitability of the business will be further strengthened too.
In J & J, we always believe that a professional accountant is not only a book keeper or bean counter. A good accountant can help the client not only to ensure compliance with the relevant rules and regulation but also to assist the SMEs to grow their business by the following ways:
- Tax saving (facilitate tax planning)
- Reduce the risk of being imposed hefty tax penalties (incorrect or omission)
- Enhance company and personal financial profile (financing or contract tendering)
- Better analysis on company’s financial position (create more accurate and reliable forecast)
- Facilitate financial planning such as substantial investments, capital structuring or financing needs
- Get a better deal in tax and audit fees
- Handover process will be less hassle >> View Our Step
In J & J Group, we do not only ensure timely submission of income tax returns where it may result in hefty penalty being imposed by the Inland Revenue Board if deadline is not met.
As a professional tax consultant, the clients can tap on our taxation expertise. We provide invaluable tax advice to our clients for better and lawful tax saving.
This is one of the special services that we offer where our experience consultant will play the role as the Part Time Accounts Manager for the SMEs.
We understand that every business ought to have an Accounts Manager to help nurturing a healthy growth of the company, however it is considered costly for a SMEs to hire a full time Accounts Manager.